Our advanced driver training educates your drivers with a blend of practical and theory based training to help them understand risk and be able to make better, safer decisions when driving.
We will help you develop safe driving policies and meet your obligations in the Health and Safety at Work legislation through an extensive, advanced driver training programme.
By using our services, your business and everyone within it that has a duty of care for your company drivers will be better protected against potential health and safety or legal action. We can help you to ensure you have exceeded your duty of care when it comes to ensuring your company vehicle drivers as well as your grey fleet users, are safe. We have a range of services designed to protect you and your business.
Following our driving assessment and any remedial training, you can feel assured that your business will benefit in the following ways:
- Improved driving style leading to significantly improved fuel consumption – fuel costs could decrease by up to 30%
- Decreased likelihood of accidents & traffic offences
- Increased employee health and safety
- Increased vehicle reliability
- Better understanding of compliance checks i.e driving licence, vehicle etc
- Lower wear and tear costs including minor damage, consumable items and resale value
We can help you with the burden of administration that comes with managing your company vehicle drivers. Whether it’s keeping us to date with driving licence checks, checks on your grey fleet, or any other aspect of your fleet.